Thursday 17 December 2009

Don't say s'not cos snots not nice

A not too good picture of my goodies from This'n'That, Totnes from the end of October!
And my first ever FQ and crafty bits from Totnes. I owe Sal (Snippets) a huge big thank you for telling us about this brilliant town and I will leave a message...one day!

This is one set of spoons from the antiques market weeks ago...

...and this is the other one, which I guess are egg spoons. (Which shows them before I cleaned them).

You see, I'm trying to perk myself up, as I am feeling rubbish in bed with a bug. Yuck! On steroids and antibiotic...eventually, as the prescription from the o-o-h Drs got lost on its way from the fax machine to the chemist which ended up with me in tears on the phone to the Primary Healthcare Trust, being a VERY unhappy bunny! The lady who sorted it out, (which took 2 hours), was brilliant but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Still, Mr Blossom starts his holidays tomorrow - hooray! Not quite 'bring it (Christmas) on', but almost.

Try and keep those bugs at bay,

Zoe x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe,
    hope you are feeling better soon and have a lovely Christmas.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Ann! Many thanks for popping over and leaving a message. You must be really busy with your trip to NY this weekend. Have a fabulous time (jealous? moi?) and can't wait to see the photos.
    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    thank you for your lovely comment on my last post :-)

    Hope you are feeling better?

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there...glad you found me..but even more glad that you found 'This 'n That ' in Totnes...one of my fave places which I am ever so lucky to live near!!
    Happy Christmas ;-)

    ReplyDelete