Friday 21 June 2013

30 Day Snap - Day 21

A dose of Clinique loveliness, girlies!
 

They have been doing a 'Flagship' Bonus Time, (until tomorrow). Available from a variety of 'flagship' stores as opposed to a singular (chain of ) store. This meant there was a choice of 4 stores in Birmingham but not a single one in Northampton!

Mr B got this from Boots for me as I could also get my points. There had been a 'mens special' as well, which actually finished last Sunday, but they had a couple left. So, as you have to buy one skincare item + one other item per gift, Mr B got 2 skin items for him and 2 lippy things for me. Result!

My freebies, in the rather chic make up bag were Take The Day Off For Lids, Lashes & Lips, Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief and All About Eyes, all3 of which I regularly use and love. There was also Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream and Deep Comfort Body Butter, which is lush. There is also, finally, Repairwear Laser FocusWrinkle & UV Damage Corrector, which I have used before, but not enough to give a review, other than to say it doesn't aggravate my skin.

The lippy on the left is my third Chubby Stick and is in Curviest Caramel and the other one is a new one to me, Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in Guava Good. I love both of them.

Should I get Mr B to do a review of his goodies too?


There is the Vintage Fair and Midsummer Garden Party tomorrow, which would be great to go to and no doubt, get to see my 'twinnie'. But having not been out all week, (or even out of my PJs), I'm am hoping a lot! But you never know!

Have a great weekend!
Z xx

No comments:

Post a Comment