Tuesday 2 July 2013

I'm Gonna Be A Bombshell!

 
Mr B has flown to Dublin this afternoon. The same time as I was sitting in the dentists' chair! (You know, the one with my name plaque on, 'cos I've been there so often recently!)
 
Flying to Dublin = access to Duty Free!!!!!!!
And there's a mini Victoria's Secrets  store at Birmingham Airport.
Cue Mr B on the phone reeling off  what they had on display.
How do you choose??
 

 I didn't! I let Mr B pick what he thought appropriate! 
I think he did exceptionally well!
A Bombshell perfume gift set with a free bag, (not 100% sure it is the kit in the picture, but, hey, gotta have some surprises!). The Perfect Body Ultimate Spa Kit, which sounds absolutely fabulous...almond oil, coconut oil, sugar scrum...mmmm and Angel Fragrance mist.
 
I usually can't wait for him to come home but this time I really can't wait for him to come home!!
Z xx


No comments:

Post a Comment