Tuesday 12 May 2015

BEDM Day 11 "Walk To Work"

If I don't add this now, I will never get back on track!
 

 
It isn't a grape ivy, it is a grape vine.
 
It isn't a fountain, tho' there is a fountain later on. It is a birdbath.
 
It is an anemone de Caen, but my French pronunciation is beyond dodgy!
 
Sorry about the close up of my thighs. And my cough. And my sigh.
 
But do enjoy Dawnies' ice cream van tune, the fountain burbles, birdsong and the buzzing bee at the end.
 
You will never get this 5 minutes back, you know!
Zxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow,you are growing SO many items! I am so envious! I HATE the slugs or birds whoever has chomped their way through my newly planted Lettuce seedlings- rotten swinebags- how dare they?!!?! Any tips!??!!
    The frog- was this a prop from Wind in the willows!??!! So random and cool!
    I loved the walk around your garden!!x

    ReplyDelete