Tuesday, 22 November 2016

I'm Going To BEDD

I'm going to blog every day in December.
(Or I hope to!)


I have been unravelling faster than I can darn myself up, which doesn't make for interesting blogging in my eyes.

But with BEDD, even if I don't get out of the house, I stand a good chance of having 'all things Christmas' to write about, even if I have to re-use old photos.

So, a month of foodie stuff, fancy outfits even slob-at-home days, deccies, cat photos, anything'll be game for a post.

It would be great if you fancy joining in!
Zxx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you've been struggling, Z.
    Good to see you back. Why not draft a few posts while you're feeling chipper? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Vix. I always mean to do that more often, makes sense. Was looking at my list of posts and there's a load of draft ones, so maybe they might get a tweaking!! Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing BEDD/Blogmas too!

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete