Tuesday, 1 August 2017

The August Break 1 - Morning

So, once again it's that time of year to join in with Susannah Conway's "The August Break".

to find out all about it and add your name to the blog roll, click here

If you're new to this, all you need to do is to take a photo everyday and either blog,  Instagram or share it on the Facebook Group Page.
Or all three, if you fancy!


To make it easier, there is a list of daily ideas, but you are free to photograph whatever you want.

So, onto my photo.
The hint was 'morning'. Don't really do mornings!! But we do try to do breakfast of some sort.
Ta-dah!


I would like to add that I thought that the phrase was actually 'C'est ce bon', but this spelling is from the song of the same name, by the inimitable Eartha Kitt.
(The very same that Mr B got to sign his boot.)
French for "it is so good".
"C'est si bon,
So I say it to you,
Like the French people do,
Because it's oh so good."

...and my breakfast was...
Zxx


3 comments:

  1. Hello you, I've just replied to your comment on my blog, but not sure if you'll see it (forgot how blogger works basically) so am here to say hi in 'cyber' person :) Thanks so much for saying hello, was lovely to see, been quite a while and I love the idea of your challenge, may have to join in to keep up my motivation. PS Those choc croissants look delicious! I'll be back to check you've been posting....ha ha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this - I love this tag and have completely stolen it. I've been out of the blogging world since June so think this is a great way to get back in.

    https://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Eartha Kitt and early mornings!
    Good to see you back. xxx

    ReplyDelete