Tuesday 28 December 2010

Belated Wishes


Just a little note to wish you all the best for the Festive Season!
I didn't mean to be so late in posting this, but hey-ho, I'm thinking of you all!
Do follow the link to Sian's Charity Raffle, on the right. She is going to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, next year, to raise money for the Alzheimer's charity. I've seen the effects of this horrible disease first-hand, with my father, so I really do know what it can do. It is such a tremendous thing she is going to achieve, so please do support her. Many thanks.
Z xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely Christmas .
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you for posting this! xx Hope you had a good xmas? I'm relaxing now after getting back from Bristol at 2.30am in the thick fog. Enjoy the rest of the break and happy new year!

    Sian x

    ReplyDelete