Sunday 31 March 2013

Just Swell

You may remember earlier in the year that I had to get fitted for a mouthpiece guard for my TMJ. 


At the time I had a small  'bump' on my jaw. 
As the doctor had full jaw Xrays to hand, I asked him if he could check it out for me.

He said that there was nothing to worry about.
About 6 weeks ago, I saw my GP and she gave me a course of antibiotics, thinking there may be an infection.

 

Well, a month later my 'bump' has turned into a rather large 'lump', so, joy of joys, a visit to the dentist has been booked for Tuesday.

Why does this always have to happen over a double Bank Holiday weekend?

I hope you all have slightly jollier things to look forward to next week!
Zxx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your lump hope they are able to sort it for you and its not painful. Just to say I had to delete my blog last I couldn't cope any longer with the abusive messages from my husbands Ex. But I will pop into blogland and keep up with everyone. Take care, dee xx

    ReplyDelete