Friday 13 September 2013

Last Saturday I Filmed This. This Saturday I'm Going To The Vintage Fair (now with added 'boom arm')

Forever mentioned in  the likes of "Heat" and "New!" magazine, the vision that is Peter Andre visited Northampton last weekend to plug his 2 new fragrances. 

 
 I must admit, I am not a fan, but he did seem to be a genuinely nice guy; yes, there were a lot of screaming girls, but quite a few blokes ready to shake his hand too.
 
 
It was a total surprise, didn't know he was going to be there; and there I am in the thick of it all, 'boom arm' out with me camera, not batting an eyelid!
Whereas yesterday had to cancel my appointment with the nurse for a blood pressure re-check, 'cos I was I was getting into a bit of a state! (Yeah, bet that was good for the ole BP!)
 
 
Hurrah! Another of Trevor's Vintage Fairs and then a trip to the Italian Café.
Woop! Woop!
Here's to the weekend!
Z xx

6 comments:

  1. I met him years ago at The Clothes Show (I think Mysterious Girl was in the charts) and he was a lovely man!
    Have fun at the vintage fair. We keep meaning to do one in Northampton, we've heard good things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, yes, come and join Trevor's "Vintage in the Shires" gang! It's brilliant!
      Been very unsociable with commenting recently, well, generally really!
      Have a great weekend!
      Big hugs
      Z xx

      Delete
  2. Hi z did you get my text, thank you so so much for the lovely parcel tha turned up at my house yesterday. I was so so happy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya honeybun! Sorry, didn't get your text but so pleased it arrived safely and you love it!
      Hopefully see you in Manchester soon!
      Love your little 'blogger' picture.
      Z xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Zoe ...... Sharon has told me she was talking to you at the fair today ..... boy do I miss them but due to my OHs ill health we can't manage them anymore. Anyhoo as Sharon has told you I have a little niche closer to home so I haven't fallen off the face of the earth ;-) Just not enough hours in the day to blog etc but I had to pop in and say hi to you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah, so lovely to hear from you!
      That Sharon's quick off the mark, I only spoke to her a few hours ago and she's had to pack up her stall and get home!
      She did fill me in a bit on what's been happening chez lalabibaby...sounds like you've had more than your fair share of stuff. Hope the rest of the year is kinder to you and yours.
      Much love
      Z xx

      Delete