Wednesday 1 January 2014

A New, New Years' Eve Tradition?

Me. Singing.
"Whoa, Jane Goble's on Fire"
 
 
What am I on about?
See here.
This one post started me off on a wild 'thing' that whenever, wherever I hear this song, I sing the Jane Goble version. There must be people all over the land who are not bloggers and therefore go " Who the heck is Jane Goble?"
There often is a music countdown on NYE that features Kings of Leon and Mr B manages to take a fuzzy phone photo of me, looking terrible, singing out like a moron!
(This is why I only post small photos!)
JG doesn't blog anymore, (big shame), but does use Twitter (I don't). If anyone knows her, I have a bag with a Chris Martin picture on to send to her if I knew her address!!!????
 
Have a wonderful 2014 - with all you could wish for. And then some!
Z xx


5 comments:

  1. It seems you had great fun!! Wish you a happy and lovely year ahead <3

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you now via bloglovin n GFC. I would love if you can follow back :)
      Hugs
      Charu
      http://myglossyaffair.com

      Delete
  2. So funny!!!!! oh dear I love your blog!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year lovely hope to see you this year :-) dee xx

    ReplyDelete