Thursday 23 January 2014

I'm Gonna Hit The North

Off up to Manchester and am certainly looking forward to a break!

Odd gynaecological goings on saw in the New Year with urgent hospital appointments and tests. We are pretty positive that all is OK, but just awaiting test results.

I will write about it in more detail, just in case it helps anyone else!



A fine Mancunian band, whose lead singer, Mark E Smith was married to Brix Smith Start, who was also in the band at one time, but is now known more as a fashion guru-thing-a-me-bob on TV.
  (And she has the cutest pug doggies too!).

3 comments:

  1. Argh, I hope all is well!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your ok lovely, have a good break, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation! I'd love to be in Europe right now.

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete