Friday 12 September 2014

Travelling In Style

Tomorrow Mr B and I will be travelling in style.
 
 
A vintage bus to the Vintage Fair!
 
 
The old buses are run over the weekend as part of the Heritage Open Days, which is held across the country; lots of places not usually open to the general public are opened specially.
 

 *****
 
Been rather 'bleurgh' recently.
 
But, on a plus point, I got to Birmingham, on my own, to see an osteopath who has worked with me before when doing his final training. That last visit was 2 years ago I guess, and now Geoff has his own practice!
 
The top cervical bones are a bit 'dodgy', for want of a better term, and it is this that caused my 'migranes'. They are if fact 'cervicogenic headaches'. But whatever name they are given, I wouldn't wish it on any one!
 
I have wallpapered the third wall in the front room! (2 years and counting, possibly?). Just who thought it'd be a good idea to put the central heating water pipes along the top of the wall???
Arrrgh!
Just the wall with a door, pipework and a window to paper around left!!
But it'll look lovely when it's finished!
 
Whatever you are doing this weekend - have a good 'un!
Zxx


5 comments:

  1. Oooh,this sounds really interesting,, I've never heard of those- poor you! Hope you can get sorted. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bus looks so cool. Hope your headaches get better.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool bus, it reminds me of the vintage buses and trams at the Black Country Living Museum.

    http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fab, I hope you enjoyed the vintage fair and I hope you can get some answers re your headaches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you'll show us your wallpapering and I hope you find a way to fix your headaches. The bus is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete