Friday 7 November 2014

Saturday Diary Date

Looking forward to this tomorrow.
One of Trevors' specials and on my doorstep more or less.
Lucky me!
I stopped halfway through writing this as the village pub was having a firework display that I had forgotten about, otherwise I'd have wandered down there.
 
 I think The Saints Rugby Club also had their display too, because I could also see a whole stack of rockets going off down the end of the road!
  A proper couple of displays literally viewable right from my front door.
Pretty darn good, I'd say!
 
Lucky me again!
 
Hope you all have a lucky weekend too!
Zxx

5 comments:

  1. All sounds great! I only have been to one vintage fair and that was in Nottingham and I sneaked out of a wedding at the cathedral to go to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping that was Karinas' Fair in Trinity Square? She has the shop Vintage To A Tea which is where I had my hair done by Lucille.
      Think that was a double whammy...a wedding in a cathedral, rather amazing I would guess AND a vintage fair. You go girl!
      Zxx

      Delete
  2. So jealous! This sounds amazing! I would love to go to a vintage fair!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca!
      None in your area? Aha, maybe you should start one! Three of my blogging/real life friends have started fairs with great success; I think the key was their total passion for vintage.
      I must pop over and say 'hello' properly!
      Zxx

      Delete
  3. Sounds great - I'd love to hear more about how it goes. I also just noticed my blog in the side panel :) thanks for sharing and reading

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete