Saturday 2 May 2015

BEDM - Day 2 "Adventure"

I have to admit I am not much of an adventurer, in the going-off-and-travelling sense.
 
In fact, when an anxiety attack kicks in, it's a bit of an adventure even getting out of the front door! 

picture from motorbase

An adventure from way back, when I was at school; I has just started to take driving lessons and school had started a 'pre-driving class'.
 
Part of this class involved going to the Race Circuit at Goodwood, for classroom lessons and then a chance to actually drive around the track itself. The car I drove was an Inca yellow mini and we all screeched as I drove it through its' first 100 miles on the clock! As I had my Provisional Licence I was also able to drive around the Goodwood Estate are which was beautiful. 
 
picture credit

3 comments:

  1. Well that is pretty darn exciting! I love it!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But after all that I never did pass my test!
      Zxx

      Delete
  2. It does look like a really exciting day.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete